MaltMiller`s Service...Shocking

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyboy1965

Landlord.
Reaction score
I placed a order with Malt Miller yesterday, for delivery today. I recieved a email stating the time of delivery. The courier (DPD) only went and turned up 1 minute early. How can they run a business with these sloppy delivery times???

A very tongue in cheek post.
MaltMiller 10/10 for service and DPD for delivery. I wont use any other company for my HB supplies. Cant recommend them enough

Haha! DPD's service is second to none. I have never used The Malt Millar though. The Home Brew Company is my default supplier. I feel good doing my bit for the third world by sending my money to Ireland.

Another tongue in cheek post ;-)

I use both Homebrew Company and The Malt Miller as my default ....both are top notch suppliers. ..just have to wait a few days for the supplies from Ireland from HBC ....but their prices are really good and Shane replies to e-mails quickly, whether related to an order query or advice on recipes/hops etc.

I also use both Homebrewcompany and Maltmiller. Both excellent service and DPD delivery.

I also have used the Malt Miller and The Homebrew Company, both top notch but I have still to find a better supplier than The Homebrew Shop in Aldershot.

I go to the others if I can't get what I want there, they are top of my supplier list.

I also have used the Malt Miller and The Homebrew Company, both top notch but I have still to find a better supplier than The Homebrew Shop in Aldershot.

I go to the others if I can't get what I want there, they are top of my supplier list.

The homebrew shop do have a better range of shiny crown caps than most suppliers :lol: although stevej picked some nice apple green ones up from fleabay :-)

Just received all of my grain, hops etc for my first ever AG brew. Compared prices across about half a dozen suppliers (discount also taken into account as well as postage) and ended up using two suppliers.

I ordered some from Malt Miller but to be honest most of it actually came from Worcester Hop Shop. Both ordered same day and both were delivered on the same day. Can't fault either of them. :thumb:

I use a variety, brew uk, malt miller, home brew shop, home brew company. I've had no issues with any of them, other than I can never seem to get everything I want off one site. Either there's a hop or specialty grain, or yeast that I have to go to a second site for, and incur another £6 delivery charge.

It's a conspiracy, I'm sure.

The homebrew shop do have a better range of shiny crown caps than most suppliers :lol: although stevej picked some nice apple green ones up from fleabay :-)

I agree... their postage is not too bad for sub 1 kg, so I buy most of my caps from them...nowhere else seems to do purple.
[edit] just realised Malt Miller do them ... must remember next time

Just received all of my grain, hops etc for my first ever AG brew. Compared prices across about half a dozen suppliers (discount also taken into account as well as postage) and ended up using two suppliers.

I ordered some from Malt Miller but to be honest most of it actually came from Worcester Hop Shop. Both ordered same day and both were delivered on the same day. Can't fault either of them. :thumb:

First ever AG - exciting times! Good luck with your brew. Something magical about turning all that lumpy floury stuff into ambrosia.....

Postage to here costs at least 16 quid for up to 30Kg, which is a lot when you consider 25Kg of pale malt costs about 25. I use Geterbrewed because they always seem to have everything I want to order. I've found them to be perfectly fine.

You going to treat it? And I don't mean take it for a drink then the cinema....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back