New selection at morrisons

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamSon

Reaction score
Called into morrisons last night and noticed they have a new selection of craft beers, a few new Brewdogs, couple more from pistonhead, and a pretty tasty one from Sam Adams, along with a few more worth looking at. This was at bishop auckland store, but I would think it would be across all/most stores.

Same at M&S, doing Paulaners for £2 a bottle, Hacker-Pschorr at £2.40 and a bunch of Belgians I ain't seen before e.g. Westmalle Dubbel Trappist.

Went in or a sandwich, came out with 5 bottles of beer too <sigh> :doh:

I called in morrisons too. Didn't realise the piston heads were new. Can't remember what j have bought. Currently trying a elvis juice

I seemed to get quite a lot of melon from it too, shame it's 6.5%...

I really enjoyed the flat tire from pistonhead too, very similar to the new hoppy lager from Guinness

Same at M&S, doing Paulaners for �£2 a bottle, Hacker-Pschorr at �£2.40 and a bunch of Belgians I ain't seen before e.g. Westmalle Dubbel Trappist.

Went in or a sandwich, came out with 5 bottles of beer too <sigh> :doh:

I've not had the Dubbel but their Tripel is a great beer. I've still got one in the fridge I think.

I've been looking for a supermarket that stocks this beer as I brewed a batch a few months ago and it's superb and looking to buy a few bottles of the real stuff to compare I live in the Stirling area, does anybody know where I can purchase some

I've been looking for a supermarket that stocks this beer as I brewed a batch a few months ago and it's superb and looking to buy a few bottles of the real stuff to compare I live in the Stirling area, does anybody know where I can purchase some

What beer are you referring too?

To me it tastes just like the standard **** from Carling or fosters. Can't tell it's got any hops in it

I was looking forward to trying that, but sounds like it's not worth it.

Their golden ale is terrible too, maybe they should stick to what they're good at.

It was bland with no flavour or aroma. I didn't realise it was a Guinness product when I got the wife to order me a selection whilst she was doing an online order. Very disappointed but to be honest didn't expect anything else from the big guys

I found these today, on my first trip to Aldi for a while.
Worth a try at �£1.09 a bottle

:cheers:

I found those ones from aldi very disappointing! No flavor or mouth feel to them IMO.

Thank goodness you told us that, I was dreading having to go there to get some. Can't stand the place, no idea why they're so popular. I'm far from wealthy but price isn't everything.

:lol: tin hat on ready to be bombarded by Aldi lovers.

Latest posts

Back