Raise a glass for Jack Duckworth.....The legend that was!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Poor old Jack's gone to meet his Vera :shock: :cry:
Was anyone emotionally touched by last nights heart rendering death of of a Corrie legend?? :hmm:
tarmeb.jpg

BB :D

I haven't watched Corrie for years, but didn't want to miss this.

Loved the bit where Jack said, 'Are you waiting for me my little swamp duck?'
Class :thumb:

Did anyone notice the Bill Tarmey record playing on the jukebox when they were in the Rovers? Nice touch that too.

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Was anyone emotionally touched by last nights heart rendering death of a Corrie legend??
No, it's not real you know ;)

Jack & Vera were great characters though.

As good as Hilda & Stan? :hmm:

PS: Please buy yourself a dictionary, the expression is “heart rending” :nono:

craigite said:
Who is Jack?
What is 'corrie'

Am I missing some thing?

Gross stereo typing of Mancunian working class folk.

As Moley says it is not real. Even the real Coronation Street in Salford no longer looks like that.

:cheers:

AG

The spelling and grammar police strike again :roll: :lol:

I'm gonna start cutting and pasting from MS Word......after running the spell checker of course :lol:

markp said:
I'm gonna start cutting and pasting from MS Word......after running the spell checker of course :lol:
Unfortunately, a spell chequer won't highlight inappropriate words (rending / rendering, lager / larger) or homophones (there / their).

I have not watched corrie for years, its not the same without Fred Elliott I say I say and reg Holdsworth. But to be honest the best character ever was Eddie Yates.

I only knew he'd gone to the rovers in the sky cos it was on steve wright on the way home today.

It prompted me to have a look at how many corries my wife has loaded the hard drive on the sky + box with, 25 bloody episodes, (all disapeared now though ;) :D )

No dear I can't understand where they all went dear.

UP

for those that haven't watched it in a while, wait till you get a look at rosie webster and you'll start watching it again.sha-wing :D

abeyptfc said:
for those that haven't watched it in a while, wait till you get a look at rosie webster and you'll start watching it again.sha-wing :D
Yeah, well sexy
Helen-Flanagan-cleavage-hotel-a.jpg

Latest posts

Back