southend newbie. overcharged and bad service?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to do as much of my shopping online as I can (with the exception of groceries and homebrew stuff), I guess I'm wired that way being that I work with computers for a living. But, the Colchester homebrew shop is online a couple of miles from me and the chap who runs it is always very helpful I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Granted, online is often cheaper but I'd happily pay the little bit extra for the instant gratification (new toys!) and the friendly advice.

It's a bit of a trek from Southend, but he's open on Saturday mornings so it's probably worth the trip!

Dave

thanks to the shadow for the kind offer of swapping valves but i decided to buy an s30 canister instead. I decided to order a few bits including the gas from the colchester brew shop. I literally found him by accident! went to visit my mate who owns a guitar shop and lo and behold a homebrew shop had moved in next door!! :) 2 hours later I still hadnt got round to visiting my mate but had had a great chat and a great service from the owner of the homebrew shop. So stuff my conning local westcliff shop ill be giving my loyalty to a shop that deserves it. :cheers:

Back