Let's see your brew house!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artiums_enteri

Regular.
Reaction score
As the title says I'm just curious to see what others are brewing on. I will post mine.

a6cd8b6c-a09e-9175.jpg

a6cd8b6c-a0c0-229b.jpg

a6cd8b6c-a0ea-7082.jpg

a6cd8b6c-a109-c258.jpg

a6cd8b6c-a125-f3f8.jpg

a6cd8b6c-a156-406e.jpg

:clap:

That looks awesome mate! What fermentors are those, they look sweeet!

Just out of interest, do you have any issues with steam when you're boiling, or is there an extractor I cant see?

Nice set up Art. ;)
I've seen yours, but you can't see mine, until I have tidied up a bit, a lot actually. :lol:

S

Very nice, very shiney :cool:

You'd be very disappointed looking at 'The Den' brewery, it's all stored stacked up until it's needed, then rigged up on a 'workmate' and other shelves in the garage, nothing out of the ordinary at all :!:

I love the control panel 31!

I use blichman stainless conical fermenters. They fit into the chest freezer, are preasurizable, and have two ball valves that allow for yeast culturing. They are what most craft brewers use in the US.

As far as steam, I have a hood you can't see up in the rafters and to alleviate carbon monoxide I have a ventilation system pumping in fresh air through a hepa-filter and pushing the inside air out.

started here

IMG_2595.jpg

then went to this

IMG_2690.jpg

then

IMG_2749.jpg

then

newthreetier.jpg

then

IMG_1518.jpg

now

fullmash.jpg

with one of these.

IMG_1875.jpg

There have been lots of tweaks as well along the way that never got photoed like the RIMs and the pumps, I think I am to blame for the recession as I haven't bought any new gear in a year or two.

makes me happy to see those but also sad cuz ive got a lot a **** to buy and business aint too great at the mo so prob gonna be a long time till i get anywhere near that get up , looks great though :thumb:

Mines still like this at the moment . . . Hopefully will start to get it in teh Brew House This year

EffinNanoBrewery.jpg

And of course there is the smaller rig

Femtobrewery01.jpg

From This thread

I love the simplicity, an all in one bucket with no pretentions to be anything else, though you may want to consider some sort of lid if you are going to use it as the fermenter as well, you don't want the dog drinking your beer! Or even worse mistaking it on a drunken night for an ashtray, though I see you misssed. :rofl:

It seems as though it would suit the needs just fine. After all we mix sugary water with yeast and end up with beer right?

I'm a winemaker who also does a bit of brewing, so I have no aspirations to go shiny or fit any pumps. This is it, plus a 30 litre coolbox mash tun for larger grain bills.

PB09051102.jpg

This is my setup at the moment. It the middle above the CFC and pump you will see my original brew kit (useful to have around incase of emergency).

BelgianNewYearsDay.jpg

Latest posts

Back