From Fish house to Brew house , starting to get somewhere!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairbrew

Reaction score
Its taken a while but my old fish house is starting to look like a brew house. Got 2 under counter fementing fridges, and a larder with cornies in. Just waiting to set up method of dispensing then can actually try brewing beer. :cheers:
fishhouse.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC07581.jpg

DSC07580.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC07587.jpg

Your right about that, I used to do alright with the fish I bred. but when you took into account, electric (keeping the room at 80c all year ) food etc , you were on a loser. I cant say I did it to try and make money , I enjoyed the challenge of breeding certain fish.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lucky guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

Thanks all. I am basically reading as much on here as possible. Cant get my head around working out IBU,s if any one can point me at a good reference point, it would be appreciated,

fairbrew said:
Thanks all. I am basically reading as much on here as possible. Cant get my head around working out IBU,s if any one can point me at a good reference point, it would be appreciated,
It's all down to the bittering units of hops, download a recipe calculator like Beersmith to help you out...

John

Latest posts

Back