Finings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewStew

Regular.
Reaction score
You're all probably going to slate me for asking this question :D

what substitutes for Finings are there that are Vegan friendly?

A really cold fridge to put your cloudy beer into for a week or 2, so it drops naturally :lol:
Nice and friendly to vegans, not so friendly to the planet :roll:

BrewStew said:
You're all probably going to slate me for asking this question :D

what substitutes for Finings are there that are Vegan friendly?

I'm not sure about your finings there Stew but a bacon sarnie will do wonders for your veganism :party:

Just kidding mate I'm with Vossy on this one, a cold fridge will sort most clarity problems IMHO

PVPP aka Polyclar is very effective and vegan-friendly. You might have a little trouble finding a stockist in the UK though. I got mine from MoreBeer in the states.

PVPP aka Polyclar is very effective and vegan-friendly. You might have a little trouble finding a stockist in the UK though. I got mine from MoreBeer in the states.

It's sold by Brupaks as polyclar and is available to order through most HB shops :cool:

cool thanks guys :D

i'm not vegan myself.. i love my meat too much, but i've got friends that dont "eat or drink anything with a face" ugh :nono:

Vossy1 said:

It's sold by Brupaks as polyclar and is available to order through most HB shops :cool:

Nice one, Cheers V1

Latest posts

Back