North Korea

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teenage Kicks said:
how many subs have the alied forces got off the coast of NK now? how many low water defense and deep water strike?

nothing is comming out of there

what gets me more is we went to war in iraq over WMDs and there were none but NK is saying they are going toattack withthem yet we do nothing(ish)

wondering...

Maybe because the country is not full of oil?

what gets me more is we went to war in iraq over WMDs and there were none but NK is saying they are going toattack withthem yet we do nothing(ish)

wondering...

They don't have anything we want. In fact it would cost us money. But from a commercial point of view it would be a good source of very cheap labour. The world is running out of cheap workers to make tv's and electronic stuff. :hmm:

Anyone read 1984? The idea of an immortal and faceless enemy keeps us (the mindless masses) all scared so that we will stay home and consume and allow our governments and the powers that be continue to control us and "protect" us.

For a while we had "the war on terror" where Osama played the hidden henchman of evil, they (the international totalitarian government) got either bored of that one or realised that loads of people weren't buying it (we all know what happened to him!) :lol: So they're trying a new one, goading NK into creating a nuclear "crisis" so that once again we can all put our heads in the sand and hope and pray for "them" to protect us!

The general trend of this thread though shows that we're all not buying their ******** anymore, we can see through their lies...

Oh and we can do something about it (i.e. the west's so called powerless citizens), it will however mean a serious change in our lifestyles which I don't think many people are ready for yet...wait a few more years though and when the banks and corporations start charging you for the air you breath...then maybe people will start to do something about it...

Anyway better log off now before I get charged with inciting civil disobedience and sent off to Guantanamo for a good telling off!

Anyone remember in the Falklands war we had defence measures to stop bombs, rocket attacks and air raids for the ships ? Do you also remember they didn't work . Does anyone remember the first Gulf war , we had anti missile defence and they did not work ( not 1 single scud missile was shot down due to these) , and apparently we have missile defense systems now which i would guess do not work .

Saw this on Jims

IMG9987_zps07da7a9f.jpg

I always find it remarkable that just as one war dies down another starts up somewhere else

Keeps the ole' Bombs and Bullets flying for the arms dealers

Russ146 said:
I always find it remarkable that just as one war dies down another starts up somewhere else

Keeps the ole' Bombs and Bullets flying for the arms dealers

Anyone would think there is money to be made from it... :whistle:

Latest posts

Back