North Korea

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alawlor66430

Landlord.
Reaction score
I just seen a North Korean fella on the news tell the interviewer he was confident they could now take out any target they wanted to, hhhhmmmm bit worrying I'd say those crazy motherf**kers need disarmed, Sadam sneezed and we invaded, these guys have clear intensions of doing harm and we think talking will help, add china into the equation and it all becomes a scary prospect, who wants to fight a billion plus people, not me !!!

Nuke the f***kers...

before they get to strong ...

regards mick... :hat:

a3ydared.jpg

we more likely to get nuke by mistake by the yanks than that fool , and if things did kick off where does china do all its trade ? us , they would probably be on our side

pittsy said:
we more likely to get nuke by mistake by the yanks than that fool , and if things did kick off where does china do all its trade ? us , they would probably be on our side

Think your right there Mark, China earns a lot more out of the west than it does North Korea.

Or take control of their investment, Nostradamus said "in the end the yellow man will rule the world" I always thought he meant the Simpsons but now I'm starting to wander !!!!!!!

alawlor66430 said:
Or take control of their investment, Nostradamus said "in the end the yellow man will rule the world" I always thought he meant the Simpsons but now I'm starting to wander !!!!!!!

My grandad used to say exactly the same, now i know where he got it from!

China won't aid them N Korea, if anything China will be the ones to take care of the problem!
Who want's the threat of the repercussions of N Korea's actions from the West?

Im pretty certain that if they nuked the USA that there would be nothing left of the North at all!!!!

mick may said:
calumscott said:
3hrs to go... :shock:

why 3hrs ???

Ah, maybe another day to go.

The rhetoric from the North was about not protecting embassies from the 10th and I remembered something about some anniversary or something...

So it was more likely *after* the 10th. The 11th was when his old man was made Eternal something of the something or other and when he was given some other job too.

whilst I wouldn't want anything to kick off, surely there has to be a way to "spank this little tossers ****" and deliver aid and freedom/fair rule to the people of North Korea?

If for no other reason than he has a face you just want to slap!

I will put a call into the Pentagon and see what they can do :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
I will put a call into the Pentagon and see what they can do :lol: :lol:

I have a sneaky feeling that they are already on top of everything they need to be on top of...

...if someone so much as lets off a firework there'll be a big hole where North Korea used to be!

Made me smile when North Korea posted pictures of their troop movements and they were found to have been "Photoshopped" :rofl:

Latest posts

Back