Robsan77s commercial venture, Totally Brewed!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robsan77

Landlord.
Reaction score
Today I picked up the keys for my new brewery venture. A modern 1200sft industrial unit in Nottingham.

This afternoon I closed a deal for all the gear I need from a local brewery that has closed down.

..... Its been a busy day.

I thought I'd start a thread to post photos of the set up for anyone that is interested or has any questions. I'll upload photos as work progresses.

You may notice some of the artwork in my signature below. The 4 hop men of the apocalypse is the beer that won first prize in the spring thing American pale ale category last year that gave me the confidence to give pro a go.

Empty unit, very good floor and walls.

brewery3.jpg

brewery1.jpg

This is where it all started

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

dennisking said:
Good luck Rob, what is your planned output to start.

Its 8bbl kit so I'm aiming to get 30casks a brew.

Hopefully I can sell 2 brews per week. . . . . .

danb said:
Good luck rob, where in Nottingham will you be?

Really central.

I'm in the fruit and veg market, by the cattle market, near the notts county ground, close to magpie brewery

All the best Rob, I'm sure that those on the forum here that have gone on to do the same as you will give you advice when needed, good luck :cheers:

Well done, you will soon have that space filled and you will be wanting more space :lol: :lol: .

Fantastic stuff!!! All the luck in the world to you!!!

Keep the pics coming :)

Sampling is the right idea. It's almost impossible not to buy then :-)

Good luck. Hope you get in business quickly.

I'm at the very beginning, we have land issues sorted, construction permit ready and it's still 11 months before we can start brewing. The money flows out like in toilet flush but still there's nothing visible. :(

Back