Robsan77s commercial venture, Totally Brewed!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck...welcome to the world of cleaning.... brewing...cleaning...humping stuff about...cleaning...crossing fingers...cleaning...worrying about beer...cleaning....bottling...cleaning...delivering...cleaning...

Words of advice....If I maybe so bold:-

1) Don't drink owt until the day is done. Then only in moderation, trying to brew with a raging hangover is a non starter.
2) Spend 1/5th of your working time speaking to people who might be in a position to buy your beer...The more people know what you are brewing the more you will sell. Spend a few quid on a well set up website and a blog...use social media...I sell a big portion through Twitter and facebook. I know some brewers that are ace at telling people what they are brewing and have preorders months in advance for stuff and brewers that are **** at telling people and have cold rooms full of casks.

My best mate is a DAB radio. Brewing can be a lonely occupation...

robsan77 said:
dennisking said:
Good luck Rob, what is your planned output to start.

Its 8bbl kit so I'm aiming to get 30casks a brew.

Hopefully I can sell 2 brews per week. . . . . .

You got any potential customers lined up? Your own pub? Is this going to be your main full time job?

Near the magpie brewery! awesome, One of the owners of that brewery use to teach me at Rushcliffe Comp School :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some of your beers pop up around Nottingham :cheers:

Thanks for the tour today rob, coming along ace.
And a big thank you for the hops :cheers:

Good luck in your new brewery. If you venture into the bottling market, might get to taste your fine brew when it hits my local shelves :cheers:

It's been a busy few weeks but I've got two beers in fermenters this week. A big version of my apa winner from last year's spring thing and a stout. It's the stout with s04 that's gone a bit crazy in that picture and the wheelbarrow of hops is from the 4 hop men of the apocalypse. The hop back was a bit full.

wish I had the knowhow/means/balls to give something like this a go at some point in the future!

Good luck! I hope to try your award winner at some point!

Latest posts

Back