Tesco sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donny_1972

Reaction score
Stresco have a sale on with most coopers kits reduced from £13.50 to £10.00. fill your boots while you can because at these prices they wont be around long.:drink:

Stresco have a sale on with most coopers kits reduced from £13.50 to £10.00. fill your boots while you can because at these prices they wont be around long.:drink:

Anyone know what dates are on these kits?
I have at least enough kits from the Wilko sales to last into 2015 and SWMBO has noticed the size of the pile, even without the 2 at work.

So buying short dated kits does not sound like a good idea, tempting though it is to get another Real Ale kit and some of the others that Wilko don't sell. I've also done the Australian Bitter and the 3 in the Wilko range -Aus Lager / original Stout and English bitter and they have all been good with 500g to 1kg DME.

Just ordered english bitter kit with 1kg enhancer. Used my 5,50 vouchers (11 quid with clubcard booster) so paid only 3,10. happy days! :grin:

I would imagine the dates will be good. I would be almost certain tesco sell hundreds of these kits a week hence a quick turnover in stock.

Well Donny is cerainly right on this one - early 2016 stamped on the bottom of these beauties - I just could not resist the chance to compare the Aus Lager with the Mexican Cerveza (and compare to the Wilko equivalent) and the Canadian Blonde.

As it's blackberry time, I have an eye on a "Blushing Blonde" as per the Coopers site suggestion.

http://www.coopers.com.au/#/diy-beer/beer-recipes/ale/

Plus a Real Ale kit, which I made December 2013 with 500g DME and 700g table sugar - went in no time.

Plus an Aus Pale Ale. Will do a hoppy tea thingy on the Ales, possibly.

The Coopers yeast clears faster and better than the Muntons kits - flocculation is the brewers term.

So - get in there, guys.

Latest posts

Back