Charlie Bamforth, always informative and interesting

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amidared

Reaction score
Knowing how popular Youtube is to many if not all on the forum is I was wondering if anybody follows certain individuals who are not bloggers per se but incredibly interesting and great to follow. Sure there are the authors such as John Palmer and Stan Hieronymus who are brilliant too but my favorite is our very own Charles Bamforth. While Palmer and Hieronymus deal more with the actual brewing process Charlie is so knowledgable about the scientific side, just about everything, if he gets asked a relatively simple question he can go into so much detail and information without going way above his audiences head its just brilliant to listen to. I often play videos featuring Charlie but listen to it as I'd listen to the radio, very Radio Fourish and really relaxing. This clip is a presentation so its a little different but still interesting. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out and see if anyone else has their favorites. Happy brewing. :thumb:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8uisMqvhho[/ame]

Back