Bri's Centennial Brown Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done this with my last couple of brews on the GF. They're fermenting now so I haven't tasted yet.

First wort hopping is fine I just didn't think it'd be possible to set the gf to boil when raising the basket as the temp would get too high before you could get the hops in...unless you can somehow get them in while sparging?

First wort hopping is fine I just didn't think it'd be possible to set the gf to boil when raising the basket as the temp would get too high before you could get the hops in...unless you can somehow get them in while sparging?

Tbh I have to look first hopping!
Told u I was slow lol...
Interesting...I'll look on it now :-)

Today is clean n stanitize the corni keg n stuff..
Ready to transfer in the keg...
And the small fridge is for chilling it!!
Got my tap set up n ready to go...
Going to read up carbonation (not forced) any help with the psi etc I'd apreciate it..

So inbetween doing HB'ing stuff..took our lass for a posh meal ova looking the monument in the town..see all this police vans n a Croud gathering..by the time we got into The road we starting dancing at music..then see tv cameras...b***ickd it only turns out being a peace rally going on!! Thought a famous band was playing!!! Jagabombs,Amstel merlot says to me time to get home....before the blokes in white take me away!!

Latest posts

Back