[LIFETIME DISCOUNT] Customised Beer Caps & Professional Labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourBrew

Sponsor
Reaction score
Lifetime_Discount_small.png

Hi guys,

For those of you that don't know what Your Brew is, we create custom printed bottle caps and labels for your brew - its helps give a professional look to a brew that you've put some much time in creating. (check out our site here: http://www.yourbrew.org)

Anyway, we need to buy some new equipment to help us increase the quality and durability of our bottle caps. Instead of going to the bank we figured we'd offer a LIFETIME discount to raise the funds instead (you get cheaper caps, we don't have to pay interest to the bank = win/win).

Here's the offer:

WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO BUY ALL PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE FOR THE WHOLESALE PRICE FOREVER WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY IN WHOLESALE QUANTITIES (current and future products)​

Here's the explanation:

You get to buy everything on our site, now and in the future for the prices normally reserved for those buying wholesale. For example you will be able to buy custom printed bottle caps for 40% cheaper than anyone else - and you'll be able to do it forever. All future products are included in this offer. Invest in us now and we'll reward you for years to come.

Here's the catch:

We're doing this instead of going to the banks, so we need a time limit on when we close the offer (about 3 weeks from the date of this post).

Also we can't let everyone get in on this, so we have limited the places available - once all of the places are gone then we'll close the offer (even if this is before the time limit is reached).

Finally, we have created different pricing tiers. All of the tiers get you the lifetime discount, however there is a limited number of places at each tier. The faster you act, the less you'll pay for your lifetime discount.

The guarantee:

We are so confident in what we are offering and the products that we have planned that we are offering a money back guarantee - if after 12 months you haven't saved the value of what you paid for the lifetime discount then we will give you double the difference back.

Yep, double the difference. So if you paid £19.99 and the amount you saved (when compared with normal pricing) is only £10 then we will give you a voucher for £19.98 to spend on anything in our store. No questions asked.

To put it simply:

Buy the offer today and ensure you get a place. If you don't save the price of what you paid after 12 months then you double the money you've spent.

(remember prices are rising as other people are buying...)​

I'm quite partial to a little customisation so nabbed mine at £4.99.

I'll easily get it back in cap orders. 😎🍻

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've used them for a couple of orders, 1st was when they were originally in beta and the images on the caps were all over the show, not centered and the finishing on the majority weren't great, sticky and glossed etc. Granted this was in beta and they have since corrected many of the problems they faced, I ordered a new design a month or so ago and my image was just overlayed over someone else's. They were quick to dispatch another 50 which arrived properly and are good. For the amount I bottle now I probably wont buy into the discount, I've just ordered 19l keg from Homebrewcompany for £42, which will eliminate most of my bottling sessions unless I do a bottle batch for a birthday, gifts or comps. I would probably use them whenever these are run out however with some hesitation, their customer service however has been good throughout.

Crowdfunding with lifetime benefits...great idea [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used them for a couple of orders... their customer service however has been good throughout.

Hi Mate, yeah we've had a few difficulties but we are working through them as best we can. Having awesome customer service is one of my biggest aims and that isn't going to change. If there's ever an issue then you can bet we'll sort it out for you.

I get what you're saying about probably not using the service but this is a lifetime discount on current and future products. I should say that we have plans to expand into other homebrew consumables like hops and malts for example - which you'd get at the wholesale price as a lifetime discount customer...

Crowdfunding with lifetime benefits...great idea [emoji1360]

That's the plan! We need better equipment to provide a better service and so we figured we'll give lifetime benefits to those people who put the trust in us now. As i said before, we've got plans of expanding our selection of products beyond just caps and labels.

Lee :thumb:

Last 24 hours of this discount offer now guys.

We've hit our target and the quality of our caps will be improving and we'll be able to create an online design tool so that you can create your caps on our website.

We're offering a £5 discount on the current price of the lifetime discount as a celebration. Use code HOMEBREWUK to get the discount.

Latest posts

Back