Certificates

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzly299

The Beer Bear
Reaction score
If anyone would like it, I am volunteering my services to knock up some HBF competition certificates to be issued as PDF's to those who are entering the competitions and placing.

So the certificates will have a HBF logo and watermark. They will have the placing, category, entrant name,forum alias & brew name ,date etc.

It may seem silly to some, but I think it would be nice to have.

Also its something to slip in the recipe folder so that you remember the good ones!

I think that's an awesome idea. I'm sure me and some of the others would love retrospective ones since this started. As well as the upcoming comps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that's an awesome idea. I'm sure me and some of the others would love retrospective ones since this started. As well as the upcoming comps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be more than willing to make them retrospectively​. Once I've got them drafted up it should be reasonably easy to go through a list and send them out.

Here are the first drafts, I'm not entirely happy with the watermark. If possilbe I could do with a higher resolution HBFUK graphic.

Other than that, plesae let me know what you think. :thumb:

1ST PLACE.jpg

2ND PLACE.jpg

3RD PLACE.jpg

Here are the first drafts, I'm not entirely happy with the watermark. If possilbe I could do with a higher resolution HBFUK graphic.

Other than that, plesae let me know what you think. :thumb:

Nice. @dan125 made some forum t-shirts that appear to use a high-res or vector graphic, which would help with the pixelisation. Alternatively you could try doing a raster-to-vector on the image. I had a quick go and came up with this:

2FB.svg

Okay, so I spent a bit of time tonight finishing off the certificates. It would be nice if the forum does adopt them, as I feel it provides a bit of extra motivation to enter. I volunteer to process them and send them out each month, and anyone that would like them issued retrospectively would be welcome to PM me.

Here they are, let me know what you think. Thanks again Dan for the vectorised logo.

1ST PLACE.jpg

2ND PLACE.jpg

3RD PLACE.jpg

Back