Greetings from Northampton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegee

Reaction score
Hi, I am returning to this hobby/obsession after a 25 year lapse of sanity. It started last week when a friend asked me to take some rubbish to the tip. Among the stuff was a load of home brew kit.. D. J.s hydrometer trial jar etc etc. Got to the tip and things just got "stuck" in the back of the car so I had to bring them home!! A couple of hours of scrubbing, bleaching and rinsing I ended up with a shed load of sound kit. Trolling about the net I came upon this site and was amazed at how things have changed.. Using a couple of cartons of supermarket juice, tomato wine :eek: . Bloody ell. Amongst the dross was a few packets of yeast, some nutrient and camden tabs all seemingly in date. So after a quick dash to the co-op I now have my first gallon of tax free falling over juice (I hope) plopping away. Thanks to all the mods' and admins' who run this great site and to the posters who gave me the incentive to try my first "WOW".
Mike :cheers:

Back