More haste less speed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chub1

Reaction score
:doh:.
needed to add Kiwi fruit to my kiwi witbier this morning. In a rush to get out of the house this morning i went and dumped the lot into the wrong FV,my Boddingtons clone:twisted:,
Good job it's only a five litre batch. Slung it on the compost heap and will have to re brew it tomorrow.
I have now labelled my FV,s with what is in them,should have done it in the first place, oh well!:whistle:

:doh:.
needed to add Kiwi fruit to my kiwi witbier this morning. In a rush to get out of the house this morning i went and dumped the lot into the wrong FV,my Boddingtons clone:twisted:,
Good job it's only a five litre batch. Slung it on the compost heap and will have to re brew it tomorrow.
I have now labelled my FV,s with what is in them,should have done it in the first place, oh well!:whistle:
Yeah...Ive got in a tangle like that before, so I keep a diary now of what I do and which FV Im using. I put it down to early onset Alzheimers .

Yeah...Ive got in a tangle like that before, so I keep a diary now of what I do and which FV Im using. I put it down to early onset Alzheimers .
Robin
Have done a few BIAB brews and it was thefirst one to come out spot on the OG as well:doh:

Personally I would have just kept it and tried it before chucking it. Maybe even just get a cheap bottle of wter from the supermarket to use the bottle as a FV amd move it over. You neer know, you might like the result, but then again you might not :confused:

Personally I would have just kept it and tried it before chucking it. Maybe even just get a cheap bottle of wter from the supermarket to use the bottle as a FV amd move it over. You neer know, you might like the result, but then again you might not :confused:

Was tempted,but naaaaaa
re brewing it tomorrow morning.Had it been 15/20 litres i may well have held onto it:lol:

I get in a tangle just waking up!!!
I have to do loads of notes and my paper diary, mobile notes n diary....
But forget what I was supposed to do!!!! (Note to self!) write what I'm supposed to do! Don't forget where I put the notes...
Dates, times are still foreign to me after losing my memory two years ago!

But forget what I was supposed to do!!!! (Note to self!) write what I'm supposed to do! Don't forget where I put the notes...
Too be fair I think you are doing yourself down there, cos we all know you make an extra effort when required

Sorry to hear that!.
I have notes all over the place:doh:used to have a brill memory,now alas that is just a -
memory:-(

Sorry to hear of your faux pas Chris, I think I would have quickly strained it through some voile and left it to see how it came out.

Sorry to hear of your faux pas Chris, I think I would have quickly strained it through some voile and left it to see how it came out.
Possibly mate.Now have it brewing again.This time all my FV's will be labelled:mrgreen:
Happy bunny.Looking for 1.037,got 1.039 just:thumb:
FV labelled up:mrgreen:

Possibly mate.Now have it brewing again.This time all my FV's will be labelled:mrgreen:
Why not number them and then in your diary write down (?diary) each FV detail as you progress
i.e. what it is / date started / yeast etc / when to dry hop / when bottled etc

Why not number them and then in your diary write down (?diary) each FV detail as you progress
i.e. what it is / date started / yeast etc / when to dry hop / when bottled etc
Robin
i do keep my recipe records so all to hand,ta.
Just an old twit rushing:lol:

I have 2 going. A DIPA and a Pale Ale. Hopefully I get the right one tomorrow! 😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back