Funky Bag in a Box Dispensers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good must be better than the plain old cardboard box, i always used to wreck the cardboard around the tap when i used them ending up taking the bag out and squeezing the next few drinks out of it, many out of stock so they are obviously selling well.

I like the stealthy version below -

laboul_3l_soft_touch_black.png

They look good but a bit low to put a glass under.

Not if you put it on the edge of a table like i do the 3 litre cardboard wine boxes. :wink:

I like the look of the ones in your link but £73 each :shock:

wine.jpg

Thing with these is that you have to use the wine pretty quickly before it turns, can hardly store your wine in them. Have three glass drinks dispensers and maybe used them once a couple of summers ago.

Thing with these is that you have to use the wine pretty quickly before it turns, can hardly store your wine in them. Have three glass drinks dispensers and maybe used them once a couple of summers ago.

The wine is in a bag inside the container so it wont go off any time soon.
I have stored wine in bags for over a year with no problems.

Not if you put it on the edge of a table like i do the 3 litre cardboard wine boxes. :wink:

I like the look of the ones in your link but £73 each :shock:

Yes plus £14 postage very expensive thats why i ended up buying a barrel.

The "seasonal colours" version of the fiduz sells for £40 in Denmark so a hefty mark up on price for the uk market

The wine is in a bag inside the container so it wont go off any time soon.
I have stored wine in bags for over a year with no problems.

Has that wine had potassium sorbate added? As without the wine may go into secondary and burst the bag from the co2 buildup from nalo/lactic fermentation.

Back