Hi - Northampton UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claylands

Reaction score
Hi all ........... Interested in meeting up with home brewers in the Northampton area but cannot find any details of a "Home brewers club". Anyone know if such a thing exists, if not any interest from others?
Cheers

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Don't know of any within 40 miles of me (Milton Keynes).
Where's your nearest homebrew shop?

Hi, welcome.
We did have a gathering last August at Beer Guerrilla on Welly Road, organised by Copper Kettle, but seems to have gone quiet since.
You could try having a word with Yonny at Copper Kettle in Burton Latimer.

Cheers all. I know Yonny at CK very well having worked in the industry for a number of years and buy all my grain etc from him. I'll have a chat with him next time I'm up there and I'll mention it to my other brewery contacts. Thanks again

Hi, welcome.
We did have a gathering last August at Beer Guerrilla on Welly Road, organised by Copper Kettle, but seems to have gone quiet since.
You could try having a word with Yonny at Copper Kettle in Burton Latimer.

Thanks BD. I've learnt something today - I never knew the copper kettle existed.
I'll have to pay them a visit.

Plus 1 for copper kettle. Yonny's sound.Regards homebrew meet up Northamton, i think he's really busy, so maybe worth talking to Matt at the beer guerrilla ?and maybe sort something out ourselves. I'll look into it , or Doug, if you see Matt before hand etc. Worth a shout.Really nice meet up last time. Shoot the breeze with other brewers whilst having a beer. Win, win

Latest posts

Back