Grapeless WOW!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but where does that leave my blackberry fermented beverage? Is it an alcopop? :lol:

It's all snobbery; grapes are just one fruit you can make wine with. I took some of my blackberry wine to work for the lads to sample and without exception they said it was the best red wine they have ever tasted and are now pleading to buy some. I tell no word of a lie. Hard lines - my stocks are for personal use, I only took it to silence the doubters.

It's all snobbery; grapes are just one fruit you can make wine with. I took some of my blackberry wine to work for the lads to sample and without exception they said it was the best red wine they have ever tasted and are now pleading to buy some. I tell no word of a lie. Hard lines - my stocks are for personal use, I only took it to silence the doubters.

Agree, sometmies I do wonder why I always add a litre or more of rgj to wines when they don't need it especially sloe, blackberry and elderberry when a large amount of the fruit has been used. Infact think grape juice detracts from some fruit wines and would be better without it added especially peach and apricot and the aforementioned.

Wine was not always, in ancient times, made from grapes in the med' just became the most popular for the area.

Latest posts

Back