Thwaites 13 Guns

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cactus Jack

Reaction score
Recently had this beer, from Thwaites "craft" arm. Great American IPA, really hoppy, possibly my favourite bottled beer at the mo. :cheers:

I absolutely love that beer! (I've had a few off bottles which is weird, as I've never really had that problem before) But it's awesome!

Old thread alert

I've just discovered this beer.
Havin a few days away with the Mrs in Sheffield and popped into The Old Queen's Head. It's a Thwaites pub and at first I thought it was a guest beer. So glad I tried it, it's a fantastic brew. I usually spend quite some time in the Sheffield Tap while here drinking Jaipur but this really is so tasty that it's been my beer of preference this last few days.
Back off home tomorrow though so I'll have to pay my local Thwaites pub a visit to see if they've got this on.

And I too would love a clone of this. All I know at the moment is that it has Munich and Rye Malt in the grist along with the usual pale/maris otter. And the hops are Amarillo, Centinnial and Citra.
Anybody care to take this a little further?

Cheers Tom

Latest posts

Back