Roll on tomorrow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20171130_175219.jpg

On the first day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me....BEER!
One the second day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me....BEER!

I think you might be able to guess how the rest goes :lol:

Some smart **** is going to come along and tell you that tomorrow is the first day of advent, not the first day of Christmas. Not me though, no no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some smart **** is going to come along and tell you that tomorrow is the first day of advent, not the first day of Christmas. Not me though, no no.

....and I'm sure that smart **** would also point out that Advent starts on Sunday.

Not me, though.

No, no.

....and I'm sure that smart **** would also point out that Advent starts on Sunday.

Not me, though.

No, no.

Really?! So advent is not the same length every year? Every day's a school day, thanks!

also got the beerhawk advent calendar as a gift from my daughter behind door 1 in mine (don't know if they are all the same)is a bottle of buxton spa pale ale what is now in the fridge....roll on half four cheers lagerlad

what did you think of the dennis hoppr i was quite unimpressed after really looking forward to it.....unlike yesterdays beer which was brugse zot and in my humble opinion was fantastic i thought it reminded me of a strong belgian ale i had brewed(9.8%)so i cracked a bottle of that open on sunday afternoon and then another....not much else happened on sunday cheers lagerlad

I thought the Dennis Hoppr was pretty good, the only thing I could fault it for was that the taste disappeared too quickly. The Brugse Zot on the other hand was excellent, but then again I am a big fan of Belgian beers.

Can't wait to get home from work to open door number 4 :D

Latest posts

Back