Tiny Rebel brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Goatreich

Landlord.
Reaction score
Tiny Rebel is a brewery that has recently opened up a few miles from my house in Newport. They're starting to get their beers further afield now and with pretty rave reviews so far. I've only tried 3 of their brews, and I've loved all three.

So, today I'm going on my first ever brewery tour :) I'll report back later.

I too am not far away from Tiny Rebel. I've popped by a couple of times to see the lads, they are very friendly and always make time.

I keep having to buy their bottled beers, as they are pretty good, so every trip costs me more and more.

I'd be interested in how your tour goes as I'm very tempted to get some friends together and get the formal guide rather than just popping by and having a nose around.

Hope the tour went well, didn't realise I had a brewery do close to me, just googled and it sounds great, did you manage to try the FUBAR? Was it an organised tour or did you just pop in?
Would love to have a look and look forward to your report if your in any state to type it up.

I dropped them an email first to see if it was a commercial property closed to the public, they said no just drop in any time, our door is always open.

So I just popped by. They sell 330ml bottles at the brewery so I initially bought one of each bottled brew. At the moment they have fubar, an ipa and chocoholic in bottles. I was so impressed I've been back and bought some more.

They have a small bar area for sampling after a formal tour and need 10 people or more for a formal tour. I'm hoping to get down there for a proper tour before long.

They are great guys so if you are near by its worth popping in for a chat. Screwfix is near so you can always pick up some plumbing bits at the same time - well that's my excuse :party:

Would be interested in a tour but haven't got 10 people that would want to go so if anyone would like to make up a full party it would be a great stepping stone for a south Wales get together.

This was flippin' marvellous! I've never done a brewery tour before so I have no basis for comparison, but I had a really good time, Bradley and Gareth who run the brewery are passionate, excited and you can tell they're pretty chuffed that their garage hobby has gone professional. They were very honest and open with any questions asked, and they also offered to sell me malt directly to save me cash.

Also it was great to see that the way we all brew all grain beer is exactly how the professionals do it, albeit with much larger barrels and much more accurate temperature controls than I personally have. They still have their 3 barrel setup in the brewery which they use to run test brews and try out new recipes.

The price was £5 a head, which also gave you two pints in the mezzanine bar. The bar remained open afterwards to purchase beers at a very reasonable price, and take home bottles were also on offer. Minimum 10 people per tour, maximum 25.

If local guys on here are interested I can likely send them a message and organise another one.

a cracking brewery, we do swaps with them so lookm out for their stuff at waterloo beer festival in november and the liverpool camra beer fest in febuary full nelson and fubar are spectacular

Latest posts

Back