Roll out the Barrel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Whitbread Tankard keyring, the old saying was two slices please! They also done Red Barrel keyrings....Double Diamond is actually a Bass recipe!

Richard

They mention Whitbread trophy. That was available both in cask and keg. Whitbread own six or seven breweys around the country each brewing totally different beers and all call trophy :wha: We could only get the London brewed one around here a fairly tasteless ordinary bitter. On holiday in Derbyshire I sampled the one brewed in Castle Eden and thought it was a really nice pint.

It wasn't all bad, I had one of the best beers I can remember in Woolwich, Courage Directors, I'm sure it was cask. But also remember Ind Coope and Trumans. Also the Party 7's and Jackpots at partys.

Good Ed said:
It wasn't all bad, I had one of the best beers I can remember in Woolwich, Courage Directors, I'm sure it was cask. But also remember Ind Coope and Trumans. Also the Party 7's and Jackpots at partys.

Ind Coope draught Burton ale was one of my favourite beers in the late 70.s still brewed in small quantity's some where I believe.

Back