Brew Builder-Advice Needed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, am thinking of going all out and getting some all grain kit which I know will last me.

Brew builder seem decent, I would like to get the following:

70l pot with tap fitted-£75

Immersion chiller-£40

Bazooka filter-£7.50

I am aware that this is pricey, I am also thinking it takes the hassle out of the making of a brew kettle/chiller. I've recently purchased a Tesco 24l coolbox that I am planning on fitting a tap to, so I will have all that I need (minus grain and hops) for under £200-which would suit me fine.

Has anyone used them before? Any good? Did they do a good job when they fitted your tap etc? Also: is it possible to just screw on the bazooka to the tap or should they fit it? Sorry, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Ive bought bits and been very happy with em and the service, Mark aka MrLard aka the home brew builder is a contributor to the forums, and a brewer himself, last time i spoke with him the site wasnt his day job, so give him 48hours for an email response,

I bit the bullet. I ended up going for the 33 litre maltmiller boiler (it came with the tap and filter already added) and I bought the wort chiller from brew builder.

The only thing I need now is a mash tun-building that slowly and surely.

Back