Inkbird 308

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbond10

Regular.
Reaction score
Just wondering what parameters people placed into there inkbird 308 s for use in there fridges ?

Say if they wanted a beer to ferment at 18 degree s.
I'm going to tape and bubble wrap the probe to side of the fv

Mines at 21 with 1.5 degree either way, changed alarm parameters to 40 and 0. Left probe hanging in the air

Hi,thanks for your support of inkbird. If any questions when using or if there's good idea/suggestions on the product,please feel free to contact us for help.

I've found (in my brew cupboard which is not yet insulated) that if I set it to 18.5C with a 1C swing either way it is sitting at around 18.5C every time I open the cupboard so it's perfect for me! I have the 12" probe dipped into my FV.

I've set mine on 1C swing and keeps temp great, fermentation went off like a rocket after 1 day, usually a lot slower

I've found (in my brew cupboard which is not yet insulated) that if I set it to 18.5C with a 1C swing either way it is sitting at around 18.5C every time I open the cupboard so it's perfect for me! I have the 12" probe dipped into my FV.

How did you enable this? Did you drill another hole in the lid and add a rubber bung/seal to pass the probe//cable through?

How did you enable this? Did you drill another hole in the lid and add a rubber bung/seal to pass the probe//cable through?

That was my plan but I didn't have time.

I just stuck it in the airlock hole then shoved the airlock in on top. Stopped it being completely airtight but hasn't affected my beer.

Latest posts

Back