Jools Holland’s annual New Year’s Eve Hootenanny

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says they replace the comedians in post production. So it's conceivable that if there's an audience brought in for the more topical comedians and acts then they would plant or invite a few more relevant "celebs".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats possible since they always have a few select tables of celebrities on only a few tables right at the front.

So what your trying to say is you quite like him 😂 bloody hell Dutto,wanting a man to hang himself for making a poor tv show, your scaring me now,i may remove myself from the forum map 😨 👍

I find the man the most pretentious of all the presenters, with a voice that is more oleaginous than a the famous Exxon Valdez slick.

To my ears, he plays and presents the most Godawful music on the planet but, regardless of his poor taste in music, I reckon that his presence on the TV has ruined more television based New Years Eve celebrations than I care to remember; so the sooner they dump him the better! :thumb: :thumb:

Incidentally, I recently did one of those "Are you a psychopath?" quizzes on AOL and the result came in the form of a reply. Mine said ...

"We are walking away quietly. Please don't follow us."​

... whatever than means! :whistle: :whistle:

I reckon that his presence on the TV has ruined more television based New Years Eve celebrations than I care to remember; so the sooner they dump him the better!

I reckon if this were actually true the morons who had their new year ruined because they were to dumb to turn to another channel deserved everything they got.

I find the man the most pretentious of all the presenters, with a voice that is more oleaginous than a the famous Exxon Valdez slick.

To my ears, he plays and presents the most Godawful music on the planet but, regardless of his poor taste in music, I reckon that his presence on the TV has ruined more television based New Years Eve celebrations than I care to remember; so the sooner they dump him the better! :thumb: :thumb:

Incidentally, I recently did one of those "Are you a psychopath?" quizzes on AOL and the result came in the form of a reply. Mine said ...

"We are walking away quietly. Please don't follow us."​

... whatever than means! :whistle: :whistle:

apparently likers of very bitter hoppy beers are psycho's too.

http://elitedaily.com/social-news/youre-a-psychopath-if-you-like-ipas/1415529/

Latest posts

Back