Hop 'taster' packs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be extremely interesting in doing this, gave PayPal and would like 10ish different ones :)

I have now ordered the hop varieties (11 in total rather than ten). They are as follows:

Cascade,
Mosaic,
Chinook,
Northern Brewer,
Motueka,
East Kent Goldings,
Simco,
Nelson Sauvin,
Summit,
Citra,
Tettnang

I will PM interested forum members,from the thread so far (although this doesn't exclude anyone else still interested. Just let me know, either on the thread or by PM) over the next couple of weeks to ask them for their choice of hop varieties, name, address and paypal linked email address (so I know who and when people have paid me)

I'd be interested in this, drop me a PM when you're at that point. Thanks!

The 11 hop varieties have now arrived and PM's have been sent. Anyone who hasn't recieved a PM let me know. Anyone else who is interested in joining in, it's still not too late, also, just let me know. I will be sending the hops out next thurs/fri

Good effort mate, well done and thank you.

The 11 hop varieties have now arrived and PM's have been sent. Anyone who hasn't recieved a PM let me know. Anyone else who is interested in joining in, it's still not too late, also, just let me know. I will be sending the hops out next thurs/fri

I'm going to stick to paypal to keep things simple. If you have a friend or family member that could pay for you with a pay pal acc. you could do it that way.

No worries thanks for getting back to me. Find Paypal a right pain so cancelled my account. Will check with SHMBO not sure if she has an account.

PS great idea this, brilliant way to get some hops without buying full 100g bags.

The taster packs were a bit more popular than I had anticipated, so I ordered some more hops from Geterbrewed last sunday in the expection that they would arrive by Wednesday like the first lot of hops did.
However as sod's law would have it there was some problems at Geterbrewed (had a chat with kenny from geterbrewed who was very apologetic) and the hops won't arrive till at least tommorrow now so I've been unable to make up everyones hops to send out tommorrow. Those members hops will be sent out next week (Friday) now. I will PM any member who won't get there hops till next week -my apologies as I'd hoped to send eveyones hops tommorrow.
However I will be sending out some members taster packs tommorow

The taster packs were a bit more popular than I had anticipated, so I ordered some more hops from Geterbrewed last sunday in the expection that they would arrive by Wednesday like the first lot of hops did.
However as sod's law would have it there was some problems at Geterbrewed (had a chat with kenny from geterbrewed who was very apologetic) and the hops won't arrive till at least tommorrow now so I've been unable to make up everyones hops to send out tommorrow. Those members hops will be sent out next week (Friday) now. I will PM any member who won't get there hops till next week -my apologies as I'd hoped to send eveyones hops tommorrow.
However I will be sending out some members taster packs tommorow

:thumb: :thumb:

I've sent out 10 of the 15 participating members hops out this morning (PM's sent). I also received the second lot of hops today from Geterbrewed too, so will be able to send out the next lot, next friday.

Er indoors came home yesterday to find me sitting at the kitchen table surrounded by foil packets, jewellers scales and odd green pellets. After seeing the surprised look on her face, I told her I'd decided to go into business as a drug dealer. For just a split second I could see she almost believed me :lol:

Latest posts

Back