Hey all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r-evans

Reaction score
Hey all, new to brewing and currently putting my all grain equipment together, should be brewing early in the new year.

Thought I'd sign up here to have a look around and ask any questions I may need help with.

Cheers

Hi

Sounds good and there is lots of useful information on this website.

I am always asking questions as I am quite a novice and nobody in my family brews beer or liquor , so this seems to be the best solution.

Hope you have a good look around and find some answers.

Big D 2657

Hey all, new to brewing and currently putting my all grain equipment together, should be brewing early in the new year.

Thought I'd sign up here to have a look around and ask any questions I may need help with.

Cheers

Pics or it didn't happen !

Cheers and welcome to the forum.Once your setup feel free to ask but in the meantime feel free to peruse, comment and just be yourself as it's a great place to be.Happy brew year 🍺

Sent from my ALE-L21

Thanks all for the welcome.

Pics or it didn't happen !

:)

Don't have many pics as I am in Leeds for xmas, this is a few things that turned up before I left London. Since then got a FV, Bottle Capper and a few other things for xmas too.

31656298600_0779cd56e2_b.jpg

Now just need to buy a kettle (Burco Cygnet), build an immersion chiller and finish getting a few other little things.

Thanks all for the welcome.
:)

Don't have many pics as I am in Leeds for xmas, this is a few things that turned up before I left London. Since then got a FV, Bottle Capper and a few other things for xmas too.

31656298600_0779cd56e2_b.jpg

Now just need to buy a kettle (Burco Cygnet), build an immersion chiller and finish getting a few other little things.

I think you may need to invest in a slightly larger fermenter going by that mash tun🍺👍

I think you may need to invest in a slightly larger fermenter going by that mash tun🍺👍

Ha, that's just an extra bucket for storage. I have a 27.5l fermenter.

Was going to get the 27l mash tun but was only £10 more for the bigger one. Thought it'd save me money later if I wanted to upgrade.

Ha, that's just an extra bucket for storage. I have a 27.5l fermenter.

Was going to get the 27l mash tun but was only �£10 more for the bigger one. Thought it'd save me money later if I wanted to upgrade.

Now this is a man who is thinking ahead - I salute you

What got you into brewing in the first place?

Ps welcome to the forum :)

Now this is a man who is thinking ahead - I salute you

What got you into brewing in the first place?

Ps welcome to the forum :)

Cheers.

I love beer and have visited quite a few different breweries over here and on holidays in the states.

Been something I've wanted to try for a while but just never got round to it. Wife was asking for present ideas for Xmas from family and friends and didn't need anything else so just gave her a list of stuff to get.

Thought I'd just go all in with all grain, know it provides better results and I've read enough and watched enough on YouTube to be quite confident going into it. I guess we'll see on first brew day though :)

Cheers.

I love beer and have visited quite a few different breweries over here and on holidays in the states.

Been something I've wanted to try for a while but just never got round to it. Wife was asking for present ideas for Xmas from family and friends and didn't need anything else so just gave her a list of stuff to get.

Thought I'd just go all in with all grain, know it provides better results and I've read enough and watched enough on YouTube to be quite confident going into it. I guess we'll see on first brew day though :)

Keep us posted, and as your in london I would help test your brews you make :)

Latest posts

Back