Do you think the Pint Glass Holding Craft Beer Back?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm
1) too many trips to the bar
2) for home all my bottles are 500ml so smaller glasses = not fitting in 1 pour = yeast in glass
3) I'm a man. I drink pints.

Though the first part of point (3) is debatable
using the word PINT surely makes you 'Metric Martyr"
blimey thats another can of worms:lol:

I've used pints since I was 16 and that's how a judge an evening down the Boozer. I refuse to discuss how many 330ML "glasses" I had last night.
Bg

It's bad enough ordering beer from supermarket for what you think is good price, only to realise that they're 330 bottles.I've only just got used to 500ml. You can tell I've had a good day at work
Bg

I had 3 bottles of Punk IPA last night, they are 330ml so i filled the pint glass then topped up as i drank it, i guess once you drink from a pint glass you wont use anything else.

I've got this really handy glass that's like a fishbowl. It holds a pint but also makes any other size of beer look good and it lets you get the aroma out like a brandy shifter does. Everyone should have one!

Simple answer is anything less than a pint and I have to go to the bar too often. In a busy pub that takes too much of the night.

And for homebrew, if I want 1/3 or 2/3 of a pint, I'll fill my pint glass to that level. If I want more than a pint I'll use my German litre glass that is oversized to allow for a head so can easily hold 2 pints.

Simple answer is anything less than a pint and I have to go to the bar too often. In a busy pub that takes too much of the night.

If your in Manchester on an away day, you have to buy in two pints as the service is dog****. lol

Latest posts

Back