Need new kettle elements

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spudbrew

Reaction score
I need two new kettle elements for my ex boiler , now my HLT.
Where can i get them cheaply? I would like ones that are similar to the ones H&G boilers are fitted with. ( not tesco kettle) . Thanks. :drink:

My local homebase has the imersion heater eliments ( silver type ) going for a song limited stock end of line stuff if you want me to grab one or two for you it will be cost of the eliments £2 each and postage not sure how much for that yet. Dont know how long they will have them in for so be quick if you want them I counted 4 left when I was in earlier today 01/02/09.

Eliments are like the bottom one on This page

damfoose, are they the 11" stainless jobbies in homebase?

Spudbrew, I've dealt with Backer that Bru4u has linked and they are very good. They have a handling charge and P+P which tots up to £10 and they may have a minimum order, well worth asking :thumb:

Vossy yes they are the same ones, They had 3 in when I was in the other day for the bargain price of £2 each. If any one want's them i can take a look tomorrow night when I get home from york see if they are still their.

Vossy yes they are the same ones, They had 3 in when I was in the other day for the bargain price of £2 each. If any one want's them i can take a look tomorrow night when I get home from york see if they are still their

I'll take all 3 if they are still there, just let me know via pm :thumb:

Thanks guys, ive gotten sidetracked as im moving house & my homebrew stuff is going on hold, thanks for info i'll try local homebase & if not baker. :thumb:

Ordered an old type Kettle element from Backer's website on Monday and received it 1st thing this morning.

Top stuff. :thumb:

By the way ordering via website is a cheaper price than phoning them. :hmm:

Latest posts

Back