Stainless Fermenter.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dimensions are you after? I.e. We know that it'll take 30l,.is it for putting in the fermintation etc..
By the looks it no stand like a conical FV...but pics can deceiving!!
Looks a good FV...looking at the lid!!! Plus SS last for ever...and I love shiny shiny...wish all my FV's were not hard plastic...but I'm getting there...the SS brewbucket and the mini is want I want to steer at!!! Plus a brew builder 33l FV in the future..why not if we've got the brew to put in it..buy SS...in the long run I've paid hundreds of pounds in the old placcy FV's in over 30 odd years brewing...treat your sel...I'm might buy one my sel...
Hope some one give the crack...
Thx pal for posting this...
Bri

I was looking for the height and diameter, will they fit in the brew fridge? Woke up this morning and there is the reply from Polsinelli, I can only assume they were on their jollies last week.

Height - 380mm, dia - 375mm and lid -200mm, yippee it fits the brew fridge.

The only decision is do I need one or two? Just buy one to see or get two to save only two quid each on delivery?

Think I'll get the one for now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was looking for the height and diameter, will they fit in the brew fridge? Woke up this morning and there is the reply from Polsinelli, I can only assume they were on their jollies last week.

Height - 380mm, dia - 375mm and lid -200mm, yippee it fits the brew fridge.

The only decision is do I need one or two? Just buy one to see or get two to save only two quid each on delivery?

Think I'll get the one for now!

That's minimal saving for postage but saving postage is still a saving!

Also depends on if you are doing much brewing in the next few months

M8! You said the HB'ers that makes me chuggles! "Buy one or two?"
Lol (money depending) two! Ya can get nuff FV's in this hobby...and there shiny shiny :-)
Bri

Done it, ordered the two!

Saved some on the carriage, lost it all and more on the exchange rate thanks to that dozy bint Theresa May and her election gamble.

Anyway they're ordered.

Latest posts

Back