Members Brewing Sheds/garages

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Now I've finally moved most of the junk out of my 8x6 shed it's taking shape as my brewery/pub.. :D
It's got me wondering how other members brew in limited space??
Shedbrewery.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: Now That's a shed! :cheers:

I'm not showing you the inside of my garage you might steal my secret's

(For "you might steal my secrets" read "It really looks like I have been burgled, and am ashamed to photograph it")

UP

Thanks' lads :thumb: Next project is the HERM's system :party:
Wish I had more space i'd really go for it!
BB

:clap: love it, nice set up, envious of the gas management board and shiney pump and it looks clean in there :clap:

Really need to get my **** out of neutral and finish my bits and bobs.

On the subject of sheds, I'm hoping to use our rather more modest example to store beer after bottling.

I can't see it being a problem in winter once carbonation is complete (usually done under the stairs), but it does get very hot in there in the summer and I wonder if anyone knows whether this would adversely affect the beer / cause it to explode!

From where you've taken the pic and the neat compact way you have set it out, it looks much bigger than 8x6.
Well done!

Boltonbeerster said:
On the subject of sheds, I'm hoping to use our rather more modest example to store beer after bottling.

I can't see it being a problem in winter once carbonation is complete (usually done under the stairs), but it does get very hot in there in the summer and I wonder if anyone knows whether this would adversely affect the beer / cause it to explode!

You should get yourself a cheap fridge and turn it in to a keggerator, mine holds 2 kegs!
Think I paid £20.00 for one and a fiver for the other!
BB

Nice...
I'm going to have a virgin garage next Saturday (finally moving in after months of building work!)
There probably won't be a bar but it is going to be a 3-tier gravity fed brewery... I have loads of electric, plumbed in hot and hot water, plumbed in mains gas and a big fokker boiling ring, provision for waste water outlet if I need it.
Check the Youtube of it so far, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiA6r-dVhOg
Soon I will be painting the walls and ceiling white and the concrete floor will be getting a lick of floor paint, have to build a brewery stand after that but its all going to take time as we have an entire house to decorate as well!! :)

Latest posts

Back