Greg Hughes book discounted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!
The Works, in Hartlepool.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

You may find this is the 1st Edition which has fewer recipes in it

Definitely a great price, I picked up a copy a couple of weeks back for a tenner and thought I'd found a bargain then.

You may find this is the 1st Edition which has fewer recipes in it

Hi!
With no more than a cursory inspection, it was priced at £14.99 on the rear cover and the publication date is 2013, both of which are the same as my full-price copy bought in December last year.
It did seem to be a little smaller than my copy, but that is only my opinion.
Colin

Just ordered the ingredients to make the milk stout. Anybody brewed this and how was the end product?

Colin,

Now I'm in two minds and never thought about cold steeping. Something else to run through my mind tonight whilst trying to sleep.

Are you cold steeping the chocolate, roasted barely and special b?

If you are are you steeping them all together or individually and when are you going to add this to the wort?

Sean

If you are are you steeping them all together or individually and when are you going to add this to the wort?

Hi Sean,
Yes, I'm going to steep the chocolate, roasted barley and Special B.
I plan to steep them together and then add the steeping liquor 15 minutes before the end of the boil, as recommended by some sites.
Colin

I think you are probably right, i bet Tesco hate seeing kits fly off the shelf on sale day and know as soon as the price goes back to normal the flow will become a trickle again.

Latest posts

Back