Nearest home brew store

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve62

Reaction score
Hi all, not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, please move it if I have

Is there a list or map of LHBS locations? I've google them and it looks like I have a 30 - 40 mile journey if I want to visit one, I live half way between Stratford on Avon and Banbury and it looks like Cheltenham, Worcester, Nuneaton or Milton Keynes are my nearest??

Cheers, Steve

I just buy online, it's much easier than trekking out to a store. Not the answer to your question, but it's worth considering.

I do buy online but I want to find a local shop for Co2 refills when I get a bottle for my keg

My local Tesco sells CO2 refills, and Wilkos too. See if your local supermarket does. I think with the power of the internet, dedicated brewing shops come few and far between.

My local Tesco sells CO2 refills, and Wilkos too. See if your local supermarket does. I think with the power of the internet, dedicated brewing shops come few and far between.

I'm guessing he's talking about Hambleton Bard cylinders, not seen them in Tesco or Wilkos only the bulbs and soda stream gas. Sadly for the latter I've not seen a cost effective solution for the new cylinders (yet), the screw on brass injector for the old soda stream cylinders was great.

I do buy online but I want to find a local shop for Co2 refills when I get a bottle for my keg

You can get Hambleton Bard cylinder refills at the Cheltenham shop - Pops Homebrew. Check the opening times before you travel, I think he shuts on Thursdays. And he likes to chat, so allow yourself an hour or so - he's a wealth of knowledge. His own kits (Foresters Arms Ales) are good too.

http://www.popshomebrew.co.uk/

You can get Hambleton Bard cylinder refills at the Cheltenham shop - Pops Homebrew. Check the opening times before you travel, I think he shuts on Thursdays. And he likes to chat, so allow yourself an hour or so - he's a wealth of knowledge. His own kits (Foresters Arms Ales) are good too.

http://www.popshomebrew.co.uk/

Thanks for that mate, Cheltenham isn't too far, gives me an excuse to give my scooter a blast lol, I bought a coopers brew set from near there and found instructions for a foresters kit in the box

Latest posts

Back