wilko.com sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbie1710

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Dont know if anyone has seen but there is a Half price sale on the home brew range at Wilko.com!!!

Some great bargains available!!!

Just bought two of the fv's a few weeks ago gutted :cry: :doh:

Might have to get some kits in at that price though :thumb:

off the wilko i go. it a good sale if there is any thing left. but the question is are there clearing old stock or are they stopping the home brew ranges

Are their wine kits any good? Quite fancy making some white wine for cooking and giving to the mother in law rather than wasting my good stuff.

Think I'll stock up on a few bits of equipment I'm missing.

Great offer! I needed to replace my worn-out crown capper and get some new fermenters so this is perfect!

gbox82 said:
robbie1710 said:
Hey guys,

Dont know if anyone has seen but there is a Half price sale on the home brew range at Wilko.com!!!

Some great bargains available!!!

Cheers for this!

+1 on this!

Picked up a Wherry, Wilko Golden Ale and 12 swing top bottles for the princely sum of £25. :thumb: :party: :cheers:

Good start to a Thursday!!

Filled my boots, Wherry for £9.00, Wilko Golden Ale for £8.00 and Coopers Kits for £6.50!!! :thumb:
Wheres Nicholas Parsons???? :cheers:

Awesome! Just picked up wherry and golden ale kits, 2 new glass demijohns, a 25L fermenting bucket and a couple of fresh airlocks for £33 including delivery.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ordered 6 wherry's and 5 30 bottle wine kits. :cheers:

Buster said:
Crackin post :thumb: just stocked upon Wherry at £9.00 a pop, so I bought 4. :cheers:
I tried to order 10 but you're restricted to a maximum of 6.

So glad i saw this!! :thumb:
Well and truely stocked up now :lol:

Got a pilsner and a carveza a few other bits and that should keep me going a bit longer.

Was tempted by a wherry but decided against it for now

Glad I didn't buy any yesterday when in there, as still full price in store!!!

Just ordered myself another Keg so I have my 200pint capacity in the cellar, I did say that would be it, but 240pints has a nice ring to it.....

Got a few kits to play with as well Geordie Berr (Actually really like that one) Brewmaker Old English, Wilko Pear Cider and Forest Fruits (For swmbo) and a Coopers Stout.

Bargain for £48!!!! Will collect from shop as it's local :D

Many kits out of stock online, the Wherry, Wilko Golden, Delicate Pillsner, the spray malt...

Pain as my local shop has loads on the shelf!!

Good shout orignal poster

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back