Wilko Sale - worth a look

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim84

Reaction score
This may be a repost, however, Wilko have a sale on at the mo covering almost all of their homebrew supplies. Free deliver to store, just collected mine and the store had loads of stock anyway.

Some good prices on there e.g:

Pressure Kegs at £16 = bargain

Wherry at £15.50 = bargain

I picked up Wilko Cerveza, Lager and Sweet Newkie kits at £8 each

Going to be popping in there tomorrow. I hope they still have some stuff left. Was the milestone kits on offer?

Brewerboy said:
Going to be popping in there tomorrow. I hope they still have some stuff left. Was the milestone kits on offer?

Yes, I think they were £17.60 from £22 - same price as the wilko 2 can kits which are now at £22 from there previous price of £17 but currently 'reduced' to £17.60 also.

Dave

I've just been to Wilkos and got a Coopers lager and Woodfords wherry,never tried any of them so looking forward to brewing. Also been to our local Boyes and these guys are selling some coopers 40p cheaper than wilkos,even the Coopers IPA was prices up at £12:50 but I was charged £10 bargain.

Id just come on to recommend people having a look just got a couple more glass demijohns for 4.50 each now I really aren't allowed to buy any more (I'm gonna have to sneak these in LOL ;) )

chrissyteacup said:
Id just come on to recommend people having a look just got a couple more glass demijohns for 4.50 each now I really aren't allowed to buy any more (I'm gonna have to sneak these in LOL ;) )

I bought a few last year so well stocked up,I got about 15 I think from someone local on ebay. I've been told not to buy any more so i have to sneak it all in,running out of space to hard stuff now. Looking at getting another king keg so need a big hiding space.

It appears the demijohns are staying that price...... most of the sale tickets were gone today and regular prices put out.

I've just picked up a few things from there along with my first DJ (after buying 2 5L buckets from the LHBS but the other half deciding he wants to try a kit out :/ meaning another brew for me to put on) all the sale tickets were still on though apart from the 2 can kits which just said £17.60 no red sticker or massive sale sign in front.

krazypara3165 said:
It appears the demijohns are staying that price...... most of the sale tickets were gone today and regular prices put out.

My 3 local Wilkos didn't have any mention of sale at any point from the day the sale started. I would be surprised if the prices will stay at these prices though.

I got 3 kits plus sugar and DME and 2 demi johns - currently hidden up so SWMBO doesn't see them. Smuggled a newkie brown, sugar and a medium DME into the house today and will hopefully make a slightly modified kit up tomorrow.

Dave

Thanks for posting. Two nice 25 litre fermenters arrived this morning. I think I paid 16.50 :)

Sometimes our LHBS has second hand DJ in and sells for half price,,don't know if all shops do them but worth checking if you are passing.

Back