wilko 25 percent sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look identical to the youngs ones which I have two of.
Testing them now and they seem up to the job.
I would recommend a co2 valve cps though if keeping for a while.
Unless your going to do in a full barrel in a day at a party or something.

I upgraded the taps to the black wide neck taps for a couple of quid each, aswell as PTFE tape around all the threads and a little petroleum jelly aswell to get a proper seal.

Still better than a slap round the face with a wet lettuce. Whatever that phrase is meant to mean. :D I'll be over Droitwich way on Monday, I'll avoid the Wilkos though. :p

Haha good idea! Some of the one can kits are really cheap and im tempted to try the Wilko own Stout. I think i read it's pretty good.

Seems like i got ripped off! I only got 20% off mine in Droitwich
When they did the half price sale last year it was timed to coincide with a price rise of some items which meant you got stuff at half the new price which made the discount less than what you expected as the shelves still showed the old prices. It's possible that the same thing is happening again.

Superb shout, just been down to my local Wilcos and a micro brewery has been born today. Another keg, FV, and a couple of kits. Got to break it to the wife now!:D

She'll be fine, just tell her how much you'll save on shop bought beverages now........
Mine is actually really looking forward to the stag I'm about to put on....

Hi all, just got back from town (Hull) and all homebrew instore is 25% off.
Bought these....

wilko hoppy copper 1.5kg @

Nope still not working, am I doing something wrong or is there a limit on how many words you can use:mad: pic anyway....

SANY1706.jpg

The forum currently doesn't like the pound sign. So it disregards anything written after it. Makes discussing prices interesting.

Here goes 3rd time lucky...25% off everything homebrew instore.
wilko hoppy copper 1.5kg @7:50
wilko cerveza lager 1.5kg @7:50
Tom caxton best bitter 1.8kg @9:75
crown caps 2x50 @75p pack
muntons msdm @3:30
Had loads of stock,(no brewing sugar stock though) grab it while its cheap!!

My Wilkos didn't have any sale sign up, however I noted that the price stickers of most things was 25% lower than normal. At the till they rang up the normal price less 25% off bringing it back to the marked price. However some items on the shelves, notably Wilkinsons Golden Ale, were still marked full price (22 quid), I wasn't sure if this was an oversight or not so in the end I bought a Wherry (which is cheaper anyhow) and at under 15 quid made my other idea, of buying a one-can kit, seem a bit pointless.

I was looking at the brewing enhancer, currently 4.50 a kilo, does anyone know the % DME v. sugar in those? If it was pure DME I would get some but I don't want to buy something that consists of 50% overpriced sugar.

For those who can't get pound signs to show up, try multiplying by 1.2 and using euros! Or maybe it won't let you use euro signs either, let's see... €26.60 =

That's interesting! I can use a euro sign but the posting choked on a pound sign! Does that Farage guy know about this? ;) Or maybe this forum is being readied for post independence Scotland?

Wherry for 14.25 and Wilko kits for 7.50. Bargain! Picked up some today but as mentioned the pricing is a bit weird in store, some prices are with a 25% off whereas others are priced as normal with a reduction at the till, so it's a bit confusing but still cheap!

Does anyone have any inside info as to how long this discount is on for? Thinking of going back for more, couple of extra kits, you never know when they might come in handy.

Latest posts

Back