• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 23ltr All Grain Setup (Hull)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander87

Reaction score
Now sold. Thanks for the interest

Hello everyone!

As brewing is the best hobby ever, I've decided to upgrade; I'm going all shiny and high-tech. So it's time to part with my old kit.
Long time members of the forum may recognise it - I bought it off a member on here, and he from a member before him - seems right that I continue the tradition.

Fantastic for a new brewer taking their first steps into all grain :thumb:

Gravity fed system, and uses the same pot for the HLT and boiler so you'll need a couple of fermenters to collect the runnings.
So here's what you get:

-Burco Boiler
~35 ltr capacity, sight tube (I added), thermometer (I added, needs calibrating!!), tap, hop filter.

-Mashtun
Has an element, it works, I've never used it. Grain filter included (same filter as the hop filter in the boiler!!!)

-Immersion Chiller
I added hozelock fittings to this to make life easier!!

-Rotating Sparge Arm
This sits on top of the mashtun via a tripod? of the white plastic pipe, with the brass sparge arm fitting through a hole in the plastic.

All needs a bit of a clean as my garage is pretty damp but you should be cleaning the kit before use every time anyway.

Open to offers, PM for details etc. The kit and I are in Hull; collection only or buyer to arrange courier.
Payment as Cash on Collection or paypal (cross that bridge when/if we come to it).

NB: The electrics work. The thermostats may not. They remain as I received them, I have not interfered with them in any way. I have successful brewed many beers on this and not died once. Not even an accident.
But I'm not responsible if you have one!:electric:

Happy to give the new owner a run through of its operation.

Photos below.

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/rob_wardell/library/Brewery

Last edited:
Hi mark,

Rather not split it up as it all works nicely together. The bit of pipe which attaches to the sparge arm is useful to the operation of the rest of the kit so without it the new owner of the equipment might have a harder time.

BUT! I'm making on of the these for my new kit. I may have some spare pipe...

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f257/diy-rotating-fly-sparge-arm-build-pics-203108/

Latest posts

Back