• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AG setup for sale - Chester area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DethApostle

Regular.
Reaction score
So it transpires I really need to sell my current brewery kit to spur me on to actually putting together my upgrades/replacements! Therefore I currently have on offer:

HLT: 1x 40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, SS Ball valve - £80
MT: 30 litre coolbox Mashtun with plastic tap and grain filter - £10
Copper: 1x40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, Thermal Cut-out and Fuse removed, SS Ball Valve and SS hop filter - £90

I also have a custom made copper immersion cooler with a whirlpooler attachment for sale - Cost me c. £60 so will sell for £30.

img_10601.jpg

This shows the setup available, if you'd like any more detailed pictures let me know and i'll sort them tonight.

I would be happy to take £200 for the full setup but will split down if needs be at the prices above.
I'm in Chester and ideally would prefer that buyer collects as postage might be expensive.

DA

DethApostle said:
Copper: 1x40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, Thermal Cut-out and Fuse removed, SS Ball Valve and SS hop filter - £90 - UNDER OFFER
I also have a custom made copper immersion cooler with a whirlpooler attachment for sale - Cost me c. £60 so will sell for £30. - UNDER OFFER
Updated!
As i'm splitting the kit I will accept postal offers now. Quote for shipping to Bristol worked out at c. £15 to give you an idea if you're interested in the other Buffalo!
Cheers
DA

DethApostle said:
Copper: 1x40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, Thermal Cut-out and Fuse removed, SS Ball Valve and SS hop filter - £90 - SOLD
I also have a custom made copper immersion cooler with a whirlpooler attachment for sale - Cost me c. £60 so will sell for £30. - SOLD

Updated again. Anyone interested before this goes on eBay?

Cheers
DA

HLT: 1x 40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, SS Ball valve - £80- SOLD
MT: 30 litre coolbox Mashtun with plastic tap and grain filter - £10- SOLD
Copper: 1x40 Litre Buffalo Boiler, Thermal Cut-out and Fuse removed, SS Ball Valve and SS hop filter - £90 - SOLD
I also have a custom made copper immersion cooler with a whirlpooler attachment for sale - Cost me c. £60 so will sell for £30. - SOLD

Final update, all sold. Thanks for the interest folks, now I really have no excuses left to not build my new setup!
DA

Back