A very good afternoon all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssam

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am Sam from Kent, have a Wherry and Youngs AIPA currently under my belt... I have been lurking on the forum for a while, reading posts and taking peoples hints and tips. I thought I better join up so I can be a part of the community.

I work (like majority of people) 5 days a week, away from home therefore am blessed with not having the ability to neck my beer before its ready!

Any who - look forward to learning more and slowly making the progression to AG after a few more kits! (if anyone can recommend brewing lesson/workshops in south east that would be marvellous)

Best regards.

Hi All,

I am Sam from Kent, have a Wherry and Youngs AIPA currently under my belt... I have been lurking on the forum for a while, reading posts and taking peoples hints and tips. I thought I better join up so I can be a part of the community.

I work (like majority of people) 5 days a week, away from home therefore am blessed with not having the ability to neck my beer before its ready!

Any who - look forward to learning more and slowly making the progression to AG after a few more kits! (if anyone can recommend brewing lesson/workshops in south east that would be marvellous)

Best regards.

Welcome! You're in the right place if you're here to learn! There are plenty of folks here that are brimming with knowledge and experience.

A good place to start with all-grain here :

http://www.howtobrew.com/ . It's a web adaption of John Palmer's book "How to brew" .

A mixture of reading through that and asking questions here and watching YouTube tutorials of people brewing and you're set!

Have fun!!

Many thanks for the useful links, what a nice bunch of folks on here!

Hi Sam - as Grizzly299 mentioned have a read on "How to Brew". There are plenty of other useful books around: Mastering Homebrew [Randy Mosher], Designing Great Beers [Ray Daniels], Extreme Brewing [Sam Calagione] to name but a few.

Back