Will someone please judge my beer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morepunk

Reaction score
Morning all! Do we have any forum members that happen to also be a BJCP judge, or otherwise have experience in judging homebrew?

I've been brewing for a number of years and I've got to the point where my friends and I really enjoy my beers, but they still need some kind of refinement to make them even better. I generally have my own ideas of what I need to adjust to improve the beers, but I feel someone with a more refined/experienced palate could offer more constructive or technical criticism.

I know there are also monthly homebrew competitions I can enter - I sadly missed the September one as my American IPA wasn't bottled until October, and I don't have anything suitable for the October competition.

I'd be grateful if anyone's willing to accept a sample of my American IPA for critical review! :cheers:

I'm not a BJCP judge but I run a fair few beer tastings. I'd be happy to try some of yours and provide feedback, if you're interested PM me.

Hi

I am quite happy to taste some of your beer and I will definitely be able to give a very professional review.

If you would like to take me up on the offer just send me a quick pm and I will forward you my details.

Many thanks

Dave

Latest posts

Back