Where Bri?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was off for a couple of months during which time Gunge seems to have disappeared, hope he’s doing ok

I can't remember all their names just looking through the posts there don't seem to be that many around from 2013.

Six years is a long time members leave and new ones take their place we thank those that leave for giving their time and knowledge to the forum, we cannot expect everyone to post regularly.

Last edited:
I was off for a couple of months during which time Gunge seems to have disappeared, hope he’s doing ok

Gunge over stepped the mark once too often and was banned from the snug he decided not to post in the other forums but was not banned from doing so.

To get back to the subject many members know Bri had two massive strokes he got back into Brewing with one arm and had a brilliant outlook on life his posts were always funny and I hope he is still "Dodging the grim reaper" as he used to call the bad times.

Latest posts

Back