The Home Brew Forum Drinking Competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A T

Regular.
Reaction score
Ok guys due to recent events a few members feel a dinkaton is called for. Entry price will be a bottle of beer posted to the winner. This thread will act as a signing up thread and when you sign up feel free to suggest a date. Anybody interested?

Me too. You've gotta have a good loser. And i'm just about brilliant at losing. :party:

Weekends aren't too clever for me as it's the busiest part of my week. But i'll go along with whatever date. Especially as i'll have to start drinking in the AM. I should win just for that really, well ard me. Drinking for breakfast. :lol:

jamesb said:
"The Homebrew Forum encourages responsible drinking"

Does it? Why? Sounds a bit irresponsible to me, that responsible drinking malarky. :lol:

It'll be no different to a normal day for me-drink as much as i can, write a load of old **** on a forum, fall asleep. If you had to go to bed with my missus you'd drink yourself half blind first too. :P :lol:

For reasons that i am not authorised to disclose the time and location of the fore mentioned "competition" will only be made known to the competitors a hour before the start time. It is therefore in the interest of the competitor to be in shape and ready to come out fighting when the bell sounds.

I got some serious practise in on saturday night :cool: Converted a few teenagers to the merits of 'real' ale too. The majority of them seemed more interested in 'skulling' cheap rubbish lager and shots though. :roll:

MEB said:
I got some serious practise in on saturday night :cool: Converted a few teenagers to the merits of 'real' ale too. The majority of them seemed more interested in 'skulling' cheap rubbish lager and shots though. :roll:

I have a mate and every time he visits i try to convert him. The same result every time, he drinks a pint all the time saying how nice it is and then he's looking for Stella or some other muck :lol:

Good on ya F :thumb:

That's 4 ish so far...

When's the fun begin?

i've got Friday 31st booked as a drinking night with my mate sagacon coming over to join me.

i've some 6% booze about to be racked and should be mature by then

who wants to join us for a bit of a virtual drinky?

I'll join ye :D but only (and i can't stress this enough) because i feel it's important that somebody from the admin team be there to make sure that we all enjoy our alcohol responsibly :cool:

BrewStew said:
i've got Friday 31st booked as a drinking night with my mate sagacon coming over to join me.

i've some 6% booze about to be racked and should be mature by then

who wants to join us for a bit of a virtual drinky?

Damn, I've got a "conference" that weekend.

It's something that i strongly detest. It's a government thing designed to keep the working man downtrodden. :twisted:

Therefore i will be attending this event to make sure people drink irresponsibly and produce some fantastic projectile vomit, combined with a good few posts of utter tosh and some dodgy jokes. :cool:

But right now i'm off to bed for my allocated half hour before people start phoning me and generally giving me *****. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back