discount beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this the last time they had this offer. Have they said which beers there is?

Buxton Brewery 'SPA Pale Ale' (pale ale) - £1.99 at HonestBrew.
HonestBrew v Wiper and True 'Lemon Sorbet Pale Ale' (pale ale) - £2.69 at HonestBrew.
Howling Hops 'Riding Ale' (pale ale) - £2.39 at HonestBrew.
Maule Brewery 'Mandarina Lager' (lager) - £2.49 at HonestBrew.
Northern Monk 'Northern Star' (mocha porter) - £2.59 at HonestBrew.
Hopstuff 'Arsenal Pale Ale' (pale ale) - £2.39 at HonestBrew.

Have signed up too, if only for the 6 beers. Can't justify the full price monthly subscription.

Got my delivery over the weekend and have cancelled the subscription today.

The beers do look nice, but at a min of £30 for 12 x 330 it is a tade expensive.

Will have to wait a few days to let them settle out as they are bottle conditioned and hazy as heck due to being shook up during transit.

even the wife likes the sound of a couple of them, so might not even get to drink them all!!:oops:

Mine are being delivered by Yodel today. So going on past form from them, "delivered" means being thrown over the garden wall!

Mine are being delivered by Yodel today. So going on past form from them, "delivered" means being thrown over the garden wall!

:doh:

Must admit have never had any issues with deliveries, but the beer was all shock up but guess that was to be expected.

Latest posts

Back