Home Brewing Stainless Steel Malt Mill £9:99

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're joking arent you. Mill-enders has run for 19 pages so far (and over 8k views, problably the biggest views thread in the Ebay forum). I'm sure we can squeeze at least another 5 pages out :thumb:

Think of those lurkers and new members who are the thread, follow the link without reading it all and become a victim of fraud.

I personally, have thoroughly enjoyed the saga!
Maybe keep it going until Game of Thrones returns?

I've also got a project lined up without any further research thanks to @MyQul and @Dutto
Looks a great job, I may have to get one IF this one doesn't arrive. I'm giving it until about Christmas before I lose all hope

Tangentially related but I figured folks here have first hand experience. I've just found out that i book I bought on amazons is not gonna appear as it's from a fake seller. I know Amazon will cover me, but it says I should attempt to contact the seller first but the options are greyed out except "received incorrect/defective/damaged items" and a note says that the others will be available shortly after delivery window has passed. The delivery was due by yesterday and they're still greyed out, do I have to wait for them to appear or should I just go direct to the A-Z claim form?

Thanks

Hmmm!

I think Amazon must respond on the basis of "How long have you been a Customer?" and "How many times have you contacted us?"

During twenty years of being an Amazon Customer I have contacted them on only five occasions; and they have responded within 12 hours in each case.

I got my money back from the Malt Mill in about two days.

Yesterday I received an email that offered a "Free Book" from Amazon. I thought it might be a scam, deleted it without opening anything and reported it to Amazon. Today I received two emails!

1) The one that assured me that it wasn't a scam! :doh:

2) The one that repeated Amazon's offer of a free book. :thumb:

I can't fault them for service.

I also received an offer of a free book and thought it may be a scam. I wonder if this has anything to do with the malt mill or because I ordered a book (JP How to brew) with the refunded money?

Like Dutto, I can't fault Amason for their service.

I think Amazon must respond on the basis of "How long have you been a Customer?" and "How many times have you contacted us?"

I exchange and return loads of stuff to Amazon. For example, I've just bought myself a fitness band / watch thing, and bought three at the same time to try knowing that I'd send two back.

Amazon don't even wait for the goods to arrive back, when I press the return button they credit me with the money instantly with a note saying that if the goods don't return then they reserve the right to run the bill back onto my card.

If you're in the market they're doing a fantastic deal on one of the Garmins.

Given that Amazon's ambition is to cater for all our shopping needs, from cars to carrots, it's not in their interest to leave customers disgruntled.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I exchange and return loads of stuff to Amazon. For example, I've just bought myself a fitness band / watch thing, and bought three at the same time to try knowing that I'd send two back.

Amazon don't even wait for the goods to arrive back, when I press the return button they credit me with the money instantly with a note saying that if the goods don't return then they reserve the right to run the bill back onto my card.

If you're in the market they're doing a fantastic deal on one of the Garmins.

I have heard of people exchanging and returning lots of stuff with Amazon getting there account cancelled, I don't know to what extent that it happened to get the account cancelled but I read somewhere that it's better not to exceed 15 returns a year, I have no proof this is fact just the Internet!

I have heard of people exchanging and returning lots of stuff with Amazon getting there account cancelled, I don't know to what extent that it happened to get the account cancelled but I read somewhere that it's better not to exceed 15 returns a year, I have no proof this is fact just the Internet!

I imagine so, people who buy stuff just to use then return it are taking the mick, serves them right.

People like me who buy stuff and keep it, just exchanging odd items along the way, are safe.

Back