Hello from a newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**muffti**

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have revived my interest in home brewing after 30 years. I used to make it before we got married.
I bought my hubby a home brew kit for Christmas, and then it occurred to me that I could also benefit and make wine too. I bought hubby the Wherry kit and hubby has this in the pressure barrel now and is getting rather excited at the thought of is home brew. My Wine has stopped fermenting and is ready for the next stage. I am looking forward to making lots of lovely brews and saving a fortune on the shop bought stuff. I am also praying that hubby loves his new hobby, and enjoys drinking his beer.

:cheers: i've also revived after 8 yrs ish & have just bottled 11 bottles & barrelled the rest of a woodfordes wherry kit :)

Would be interested to see what you think of yours !

We have both been busy today with the homebrew. I Have added the finnings ect to my wine and moved it to a cooler place to clear, I am amazed how much it has cleared in just a few hours, and it is tasting very nice. Hubby has tried a little of his Wherry and although it is not clear yet, he his very pleased with it how smooth and tasty it is. He has started a Geordie Bitter today and bought another Wherry and Sun Dew for £13.99 each from Dunhelm :clap:

Latest posts

Back