Secret Santa 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok we have decide to add the Cider Swap to the Wine Swap. So if would like to swap a cider sent the details to the [email protected] with all he same details. I will split hem so if you enter a cider you will get a cider back and wine for wine. If you want to swap both then just let me know the details in the one email.

So ROLL UP, ROLL UP CIDER SWAPPERS!!!

The big day has arrived, the day you have all been waiting for..... You can now offically send in your entries for the Secret Santa Wine/Cider Swap :party:

THe entry detail are on the first page, about half way down so get your details sent over to the email address and you will recieve an automated response to confirm it was recieved. If you dont get one then PM here. Lets see if we can have more entries than the Summer Swap.

Remeber that ANY homebrewed wine/cider is welcome: Kit, Country, Supermarket Juice, Tea bag, the lot :thumb:
so get your entries into me. The regestering time will close in 10 days so dont dilly dally :D

Nothing we have will be ready (all country wines) so i'll look forward to joining in the summer one.

Got your entry GJ :thumb:

Come on the rest of you time is running out to get your entries in for the Secret Santa so get thoughs emails sent :thumb:

Hi

as im a new wino, Sorry i mean wine maker i have nothing that will be ready so i will have to wait for summer swap on this one im afraid BUT i will deffo be in summer swap this sounds brilliant.

Dave

Final day to get in on the swap. We are currently sitting at 7 in the wine swap and 2 in the cider. Would be great if we could get a bump in the numbers today. Remember it is easy to decant your wine into a 500ml plastic bottle from a 750ml glass then postage is under £3 with Royal Mail :party:

i so want to join in on this but i just dont think my wine will be ready in time.

Oh well roll on summer swap.

Dave

Found something i can use - sent e-mail, i'm in :) BTW i thought that Postoffice are now funny about sizes? but i'm glad it can go for approx 3

mwestin said:
Found something i can use - sent e-mail, i'm in :) BTW i thought that Postoffice are now funny about sizes? but i'm glad it can go for approx 3

glad to hear you are in. If you load the bottle in a poster tube with a wee bit of bubble wrap around it then you are fine. This is what I did for the Summer swap :thumb:

mwestin said:

Keep the whole package under 8cm diameter if you can (standard posting tubes should be OK), to count as a small parcel with Royal Mail. :thumb:

Back