It's a two-brew day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManseMasher

Regular.
Reaction score
I find myself with a full free day on Sunday - anyone attempted two brews back-to-back? I'm going to be giving it a go. Another HBC English pale Ale followed by a stout with treacle...

That's exactly what I plan to do. HLT will be working overtime, and I'll need to get another gas bottle to make sure I don't run out! I have butane and propane too so if there are any regulator issues I can swap at the blink of an eye.

I'm in the same boat. I've only got room for two on the go at any one time
I've gone overboard and have 3 plastic 25 litre FV'S 1 glass carboy and 4 demijohns. I have space for 4 FV'S on my brew shelf but even though my 2 on the go just now are a kit wine and modified kit stout there's no way I would tackle more than that in one day especially with the thought of bottling day.
My hat goes off to any of you guys that even attempt 2 AG brews in one day.

Well seen your keggin and not bottlin or you may not be so keen to have two on at once lol
I have 4 fv's but only room for two so I second that idea for a two finger smilie :twisted:

Back